Friday, January 9, 2009

it's 1970 something and my pops is younger than me

couple of days ago i was on my blackberry reading up on some cnn. my current events update was cut short by an email i received from my pops. the email was titled 'father in 1978' and along with it was an attachment of his photo in his younger years. my mom would use to tell me something along the lines 'your dad is so ugly! i don't know why i ever married him! you look just like your dad!' i was never really certain what she was implying, but i'm assuming she says these things to get on my nerves (i hope).

















pops in 1978, age 23

















chicity in 2008, age 26 (identical?)


i was going through the old photo album folder and i found the perfect before n after pictures of myself, bert, vinnie, and eric.


























alvin, albert, eric, me (same order top/bottom. and yes, i was the cutest.)

















eric, alvin, albert, randy, me

No comments: